All of CENO’s customers who choose capsule slip ring must read below installation guide and attention before they install the slip ring, below news for your reference, as one member of CENO company hope you find the installation information is helpful as well.
1. First, install the stator end of the slip ring. Fix the flange of the slip ring housing with screws. It is necessary to ensure the rotating parts are coaxial with the design, and the deviation should not exceed ±0.1mm.
2. Then install the rotor end of the slip ring, fasten the drive shaft of the equipment with screws or flat and keep it concentric.
3. Debug the overall concentricity of the integrated slip ring to ensure smooth operation of the slip ring.
Attentions as below
1. When install the slip ring, be sure to protect the wire, avoid the damaged insulation layer of the lead wire, which will affect the performance of the product.
2. Both the rotor end and stator end cannot be tightly connect, one end must be kept tight and the other end should be flexible that can be driven concentrically.
3. The fixing screws need to be prevented from loosening, and cannot be loosened due to vibration and impact during work.
4. The slip ring cannot be used to bear the weight of the connected equipment, and protect the wire from being pulled or endured when the machine is working.
5. If the customers need to drive the slip ring to rotate with the wire on the rotor side, please confirm with our company to avoid wire damaged when the equipment is working.
6. Do not disassemble the product. If there is any problem with the product, please contact and consult us.
Contact Person: Ms. Yellow
Tel: 86-755 23420945