PCN Series Separate Pancake Slip Ring Installation Guide
1. Firstly, install the rotor side of the slip ring, fix the PCB at the rotor side to the flange of the device with corresponding screws, to ensure that the PCB is concentric with the flange plate should locate the inner diameter or outer diameter of the slip ring.
2. Then, install the stator end of the slip ring, fix the PCB of the stator end to the flange of the device with corresponding screws.
3. Debug the coaxiality of the slip ring. The contact of the brush shrapnel on the stator side must be adjusted to the center of the rotor side ring to ensure that the coaxiality tolerance between the slip ring and the equipment is within 0.1mm
4. Debug and control the spacing between two PCB boards at L (+0.1/+0.3) mm, which is to ensure that each contact is in reliable contact with the loop during rotation.
1. When installing slip ring, be sure to protect the lead wires, avoid damage to the insulation layer of the lead wire and affect the performance of the product.
2. When welding wires at the stator end of the slip ring, pay attention to keep the same size of each welding spot, and the amount of solder should not be too large tu ensure that the rings will not touch or be too close to each other.
3. The fixing screws need to be prevented from loosening, and cannot be loosened due to vibration and impact during work.
4. Slip ring can not be used to bear the weight of the connected equipment, and protect the wire from pulling / bearing phenomenon when the equipment is operating;
4. Do not try to disassemble the product, please contact us if there is any problem with the product.
Contact Person: Ms. Yellow
Tel: 86-755 23420945