Installation Guide and Attentions for QCN Series integrated Slip Ring
QCN Series Integrated Slip Ring Installation Guide
1. The installation position of the slip ring matches the equipment. It is necessary to connect the air pipe at the rotor end firstly to ensure that there is is no air leakage or liquid leakage.
2. Before installing and fixing the slip ring, debug the concentricity of the rotor side to ensure smooth operation of the slip ring.
3. The stator end of the slip ring can be stopped by that anti-rotation rod is inserted into the anti-rotation hole. It can also be customized according to customer requirements.
1. The slip ring should be prevented from hitting and falling off during handing and storage, to avoid damage to the interface and internal parts of the slip ring
2. The bolts used in installation and fixing shall be protected from looseness.
3. When installing the screwed fittings and rotary joint, should pay attention to whether the screw thread direction of the inner and outer pipe corresponds to the rotation direction of the drum, and the the screw thread direction of the inner and oute pipe should be corresponding consistent.
4. The inlet and outlet of the rotary joint should be directly connected with the hose as far as possible, and the transmission medium should be filtered without impurities before entering the slip ring to ensure the service life of the slip ring
5. The support and anti-rotation of the rotary joint should be appropriate, and the general stop rod and the fixed part should maintain a certain degree of freedom.
Contact Person: Ms. Yellow
Tel: 86-755 23420945